Total Pageviews

Friday 25 May 2012

Amber

      Following the footsteps of relatives both current and late I have spent the last four years working on a book. One that in all honesty I didn't think I'd have the stamina to see through but, no matter how long a break I took from writing it I kept being drawn back in. I would find myself dreaming of things to put in it or I would have my husband asking how it was going. Needless to say I didn't give up and as the book progressed so did the overall idea and we are now at the stage where I am close to finishing the first book.

The book is entitled 'Amber's Destiny' and it tells the tale of Amber Raine a girl whose loss of memory is far more significant than she would believe and whose true nature and purpose are far from being revealed. The picture below is the cover for the book I have designed to use.

   I decided when I thought of the idea that it would work over several books but I didn't expect to be able to come up with a plot that would stretch two let alone the six it now arcs over.
If you think Amber's Destiny will answer all her questions then unfortunately you're wrong. She is destined to wait a while to understand everything that happens to her and what it will mean for her future and her life.

The plan is to finish the book by Summer 2012 and it will be available on Kindle to buy. My hope is that people will buy it because I think it's a book worth reading. I also think it's pretty good, but I am biased.
:-)

More news will come as I get closer to the end. See the links on the side to follow me on Twitter and to subscribe via e-mail.

Thanks for reading.


Eliza


1 comment:

  1. Hello can't wait to read the whole book... ;-)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete