Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Beach Bars

I have managed to write most of Chapter 19 today. I will try to write the rest while I sit in my Hotel this evening twiddling my thumbs. However, I wrote a bit involving a rather tranquil sounding beach bar in Hawaii and I had to find a picture to demonstrate the vision in my head.
Partly it's just because I want to be at a bar in Hawaii sipping Mohito's rather than driving to derbyshire. I actually don't know what a Mohito is but I want one anyway. Also, I want a big steak and chips but I don't think that's as important.
Anyway, I thought I would share my picture with you as it might help you all have a little imaginary Mohito with me.






Gorgeous isn't it. Shall we all go?

Well, maybe one day.

When the chapter is done, I'll post.

:-)

E

No comments:

Post a Comment