Total Pageviews

Saturday 8 December 2012

Twitter, Pages and People

I have been frantically working to forge connections to help with the promotion of the book. With only 9 days to go I still have 6 chapters left to edit but am overall very very proud and pleased with my debut novel. Amber is almost ready to meet the public and I'm so excited!
Today I reached 203 twitter followers @ElizaBHart and 66 page likes for my facebook page www.facebook.com/ElizaBHart so I'm pleased with how much I've managed to promote the book before it's release! So many people have been taking to others about it and I'm so humbled by the reaction it's getting.
Thank you to everyone who has liked or followed and thank you all who are reading this!
Not much longer to wait.
A small plea from me, if you buy and read 'Amber's Destiny' please return to Amazon and review it!
I'll post the link to the kindle store as soon as it's live for purchase!
Thank you all again!
Your patience will be rewarded!
Eliza x

No comments:

Post a Comment