Total Pageviews

Tuesday 11 December 2012

It's the Final Countdown!

Well, we're now in the final days pre-publishing during which I can still just list mother, wife and nurse as my jobs.. As of Monday I'll have to add Author.. Only 6 days to go and I'm really really excited now!
Sadly, my back does not seem to be infected with my vivacious enthusiasm and instead seems to be playing a game of where is it that I don't hurt today..
I'm fairly sure that even if your back wasn't as totally screwed up as mine is, that the amount of time I'm now spent hunched over either the computer, my iPhone, my iPad or any other electronic device would be the ruin of nearly all..
I have found a lady with magic hands though and she's agreed to see me on new years eve.. here's hoping I can start the new year with a nice new back..
On another good note.. The Hobbit comes out on Saturday.. I think I'll have to wait until the new year to see it but the ads look good.
Alas I have 4 more chapters to final edit so I must plough on but in 6 short days... whoop whoooop Amber will arrive!
Eliza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment