Total Pageviews

Sunday 2 December 2012

Only 15 days to go!

I think therefore I panic! I had really better get a shuffle on. I'm so excited and also totally scared at the same time! I've worked so hard on this and now, in under 3 weeks I will open it up to the whole world, and that includes criticism as well as praise! Terrifying! I can't wait to see it on the kindle store but I'm also a little nervous for my first review!
Today is Christmas tree decorating day so I'm going to enjoy my day of quiet and do some more last minute tweaking this evening.
A big thank you to everyone who is supporting this and to those of you reading from Germany and the US, thanks for reading! So cool to see interest from other countries! Thank you, thank you!

15 days to wait!
It's nearly over.
Eliza x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your book. What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete