Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 November 2012

Unexpected delays and exciting encouragement.

Hello readers!
      It appears in my crazy business of completing my PGCE, working like a looney and school holidays I have greatly neglected my blog. Needless to say my apologies are heartfelt and I solemnly swear to do better!
 The news thus far is that the book, now complete, is in it's editing stage now. I have around 2 chapters left to do then one last check through and we're set for publication!
 Estimated publishing date (EPD) = 7th - 14th December so watch his space for a link to the amazon kindle bookstore!
On another note, I had a very encouraging session telling 9&10 year olds at Sydney's school about the book. They were more enthusiastic and excited about Amber's Destiny than I could have dreamt! I should get them to review the book because everyone will want to buy it then!
To have even a small morsel of recognition and praise after nearly 5 years of hard work brought a warm and tingly feeling to my heart.
I hope with all sincerity that all who read the book will enjoy it, but just to know people are reading something I wrote will be so rewarding.
So, to those of you who have been waiting, be it weeks, months or years, I assure you that the wait is almost over.
Thank you all for encouraging me.

Keep checking back as a countdown will be posted as soon as I have a publishing date!

Eliza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment