Total Pageviews

Friday 22 June 2012

Closure

After 4 years it's done. Well, OK it's not completely done.. the book is written but it's in need of some proof reading and editing. But it's done in essence. I have a very odd feeling of hunger, nausea, pain (my back from sitting at the computer), exhaustion (I haven't really had a lay in in 2 weeks) and general oddness. If I'd written this about 2 and a half hours ago I'd have said something completely different. Mainly because I was shaking with excitement as I hurtled toward the last words I've known would be the finale to my book for a considerable time. I think that when I first see the book for sale on Kindle I will probably have the same excited reaction.
We'll see, but for now, I'm slightly marveling in the fact that I've written a book and completely obsessing over the next 5..
Watch this space.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment