Total Pageviews

Tuesday 30 June 2015

#EpicFail

So it's been nearly a year again since my last post, but I have now finished and passed my Masters!! So I am back and fully committed to Amber's Prince. Slight issue is that I left it half way through a chapter on a cliffhanger and I can't remember where I was going with that part.. Not to worry, everything happens for a reason and I now have a new line of thought so we should be up and going again soon!
The book is half written now and shaping up to be quite a bit darker than that first. I'm excited to get on with it and get it out and available for people to read.
For the next two weeks though, Wimbledon is on so my commitment will be tested depending on how far Murray gets.. :-)
First match today...
I'll be back with more updates by the end of the week.. I promise!!
Eliza x

No comments:

Post a Comment