Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 May 2013

Work-Life-Writing Balance

Hello Again!
I know I've been absent and I apologise sincerely but work and life have pulled me away from the keyboard. However, I'm back now with renewed vigour and news. Let's start with the books:
The most recent edit of Amber's Destiny is now up on the Amazon site so if you set your kindle preferences to automatically update your purchases you will get a free update of the book. I don't plan to edit again as I think I got all the minutia sorted this time. 
Amber's Prince is 3 Chapters in and progressing well with an exciting plot outline and so well thought out twists and turns to keep you guessing! I also finally gave Amber her own car: 
 
Jaguar XKR coupe! Gorgeous! 
In other news I sent my submission to an Agent this week and I'm excited and hopeful about their decision. 
Each week I get more feedback about Amber's Destiny (let's call it AD to save my wrist!) and overwhelmingly it is good. I haven't had anyone say a bad word about it which is fantastic! If you have read the book, please go back to the Amazon page and leave a few words about your opinion of the book! 
Again I promise to write more often and for all my geeks "live long and prosper" 
Off to see the new Star Trek tonight!! 
Whooooop! 
Eliza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment