Total Pageviews

Friday 8 February 2013

Lots of news

Well it's been an eventful few weeks! Where to start, at the beginning would be best.

I finally got around to submitting to a literary agent and no surprises, they didn't pick it up, but then that's not really a surprise. So back to the drawing board I went and did some painstaking research.
Despite the set back I decided to get on and submit an interview to a blogger which was released yesterday:
Blogger interview

Since then I have sold my first books in America and Germany which is really exciting!
I have also had my picture taken for a local paper and their interview and photo should go in next week's edition of the Hunts post.

Yesterday I completed the first chapter of 'Amber's Prince' and soon I will share the cover art with you all.

I am expecting a blogger's book review on the 22nd Feb which will be posted here:

Novel d'Tales

when it is complete.

I now have a total of 8 reviews ranging from 3-5 stars and all very complimentary.

Today has been spent prepping for submissions. I have finally completed a synopsis based on the recommendations of this site:

How to Write a Book

and I have written a cover letter based on advice from this site:

Cover Letter Tips

So I'm about set to start submissions to agents again!

So all in all a very busy time for me! Thank goodness it's half term next week.

Sorry for the delays in blog posts but I promise to update more regularly now that I've handed in my most recent work for my Masters degree in Healthcare Education.

Thanks for all the support!

Eliza xx

No comments:

Post a Comment